Instructions for first time Parent logins:
1. Open your Web browser to the PowerSchool Parent Portal URL at Student/Parent login - the Log In page appears
2. Click the area labeled "Create Account" - the Create Parent Account page appears with a "Create Account" button
3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
4. Enter your desired user name. It must be unique and CANNOT be an email address. If the name you choose
already exists, you will be prompted to enter a different one after you press the enter button.
5. Enter your desired password - it must be at least 4 characters long ..... Re-enter your password
6. Enter your Student's Name, Access ID, Access Password (Usernames and Passwords are CaSe sensitive.)
7. Choose YOUR relationship to the student from the drop-down list
8. If you have an Access ID and Password for another student, you may enter them in the next group of entry fields.
9. When all student information has been completed, press the "Enter" button.
10. If successful, you will be directed to the login screen. If you receive an error message (forgot to fill in a field, your user name or email address are not unique, etc.), you must correct the error(s) AND re-enter the parent password(s) for all students listed. You may then press the enter button again. Continue correcting errors until you see the login screen after pressing the enter button.
You may change your email address or password by clicking on Account Preferences. From Account Preferences you can also add additional students.